ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Monday, January 28, 2008

And So it Begins...

...with a disclaimer.

This post as others you will read must be credited to, Ben Dayhoe, my inspiration for this blog. Given his permission, I will share his knowledge and expierences' with our community through his articles, and my own articles to establish a foundation for Life at the Monterey Villas. I encourage everyone to join into our discussions.

This blog is in no way meant to deface, defame or demoralize any persons, corporations or companies mentioned in any of its articles. We will always try to portray both sides of the story in an equal light and offer any parties mentioned to voice their own opinion as well.

The goal of this blog is to serve as a voice of the residents living at the Monterey Villas, located in Downtown Orange County. We hope to unify neighbors and inform residents of current problems, issues, accomplishments and goals within our community. This blog is not only limited to the happenings within the community, but to post articles about upcoming events in and around our area, as well as spotlighting local "jewels" that the city sometimes seems to hide.


5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Cyrus the Virus
Thank you for caring so much about our place, it's people like you that make our world a better place. I'm looking forward for all the great ideas that will come from you!!! Again Thanks
Cleopatra

Ben Dayhoe said...

Welcome to the party :)

Sarah said...

I'm looking forward to reading this blog on a regular basis. I've been wondering if my concerns were limited to only me or if others were having the same issues. Thanks for doing this.

Robert said...

Hi guys,

I'll just make myself at home don't mine if I pour myself a glass of wine. (Since Ben is saying were having a part)

My best friend lives in the Redwoods apt. on Cabrillo and Fruit they have the same problem with taggers on that neighborhood. It seems that everywhere I go im chasing down taggers.

Cyrus said...

Sarah, I look forward to posting on a regular basis, and by all means if you have a topic that you would like me to write about just let me know. I'm all ears.
Robert, I too encourage you to participate...hopefully you can send some of the residents from the Redwoods our way as well.