ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Thursday, January 31, 2008

WANTED! LAUNDRY BANDIT!

I was hoping to stay off the vandalism talk for awhile but I came across something last night which is preventing me from doing so. I walked into the small laundry room last night to post up a flyer for our new blog, and noticed that someone had pinned up a notice to all MV residents. The notice stated that there is a laundry thief amongst us. The author has had laundry stolen, on two different occassions, from the small laundry room totaling over $300.

This is ridiculous people, stealing someone else's clothes...I hope that the "Laundry Bandit" isn't one of our residents. This just reiterates why I believe we should push to have security cameras installed. To the unfortunate resident who has lost their laundry, my sympathy goes out to you and I completely understand how you feel. Hopefully this post will help other residents understand your frustration in the matter.

If you have any information regarding this matter please contact the Santa Ana Police Department, or leave a comment on our blog and I'll make something happen.

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

This may not be the ultimate solution, I think we should close the laundry doors whenever you see people leave them open. They were built with "self-closing" thingy so only residents can use the laundry area. Obvioulsy, if a resident is stealing then there really isn't anything you can do (but hope they rott in hell!!) haha

Robert said...

Why don't you guys just stay there while your doing laundry read a book or play with your gameboy and you wont have this problem anymore. I used to have the same problem over here at St. Albans at South Coast Metro.

Cyrus said...

I second closing the doors but everyone props them open. The large laundry room door has been broken ever since I moved in. Instead of fixing the stupid lock they should just replace the whole door.