ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Help Wanted!!!

Due to my over demanding work schedule, and constant business trips I'm looking for some blog authors. I've already sent author invites to residents who are our committee leaders.

A blog author is simply someone who can start a post on this site. I just don't have enough free time as I'd like to devote toward the blog. I'm not stepping down from the blog, you'll see my post here and there but I feel that the Committee leaders can give you the best info about their meetings and intentions.

If you're knowledgeable of things going on in our community and would like to contribute to the blog please email me cyrusthevirus12@gmail.com and let me know who you are, where you live, and what you feel you can contribute to the blog.

I thank everyone for their participation and dedication to reading the blog to this point. I know that it can only get better from here. Please give the new authors the same amount of attention as you did toward me.

New Authors you are free and clear to start posting from here on out. If you have any trouble posting email me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

0 COMMENTS: