ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Montereyvillas.org - Getting Off to A Slow Start

*THE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG SITE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN DUE TO SOME SERVER UPGRADES, PLEASE BE PATIENT, THE SITE SHOULD BE BACK ONLINE LATER TONIGHT*
07-08-08 3:30PM

Its been a couple weeks now since we launched the Monterey Villas HOA site, and it seems to be getting off to a slow start. Oh course we didn't expect 300 people to sign up for the site right away but we already have 20 residents registered. Montereyvillas.org goes far beyond what we could ever do here on the blog. I highly encourage everyone to check it out and sign up.

I'm happy to announce that our first classified ad has been posted, and it is for a 5 piece Dining Room Set. Click here to view the ad.

There is also a section on MontereyVillas.org which allows members to submit a service request straight to Beacon Property Management by simply filling out a form on the site. Here is the most recent submission:

Location:Between E and F, G Request:Each sprinkler head need to be checked so that new plants and grass are getting enough water. Some areas are so dry and plants and grass are dying. I'm currently using my own hose to water to keep the dry wilted plants from dying.


Here is a conversation from on of the topics in the discussion forum:

Creating more parking spots
As I as walking back to my condo the other day I noticed we have an opportunity to create a few more parking spots in our complex. I am referring to the area that is in front of the mysterious developer storage/golf cart location/few handicapped spots. There is a dumpster there which I believe hardly gets used (removing it would save our community fees), removing the little area which to me, is a waste of space, could add four of five more parking spots. Does anyone have any thought about this?

Cheers

It would be a quick fix I'm in...damn bro your ideas just keep coming. We could also get 1 more spot if we take out the wooden fence area where the big dumpster used to be on the long driveway near Albersons

I noticed that area too. Funny how it has a lock on it but the electrical junction boxes, phone junction boxes, sprinkler timer junction box, and cable junction box... nope, they don't need one! I would like to know what is in the storage area and who has access to it right now.

Cheers

Like everything else only the converters hold the key, I saw it open one day...looked like nothing but junk.

Also, there is space next to the dumpster across from the E Building facing Wellington that could be made into a compact space. There used to be a tree there, but it was cut down leaving a 2 inch stump. It's just dirt and flat dry grass/ivy now.


*Some features of the site are only visible to members so please sign up.*

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Joe or someone tell us what we need to do to get the other website up and running, it was helpful... what do we need to do. On Jan 13 I got on it... now I cant.. let me know thanks! Tammy