ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THIS JUST IN, WE HAVE A NEW PROPERTY MANAGER!!!

I'VE BEEN SENDING MANY EMAILS TO CHARITY REGARDING THE ELECTRICAL WIRING TO OUR SECURITY CAMERAS AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY REPLIES. THAT WAS UNTIL THIS AFTERNOON WHEN I GOT THIS RESPONSE:

Hi Joe

I am the new manager for Monterey Villas. Let me make a few phone calls and get back to you.

Thanks

Shelley Coppi

Beacon Property Management

10300 Fourth Street, Suite 260

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

909-941-9866 Ext. 125

909-941-8812 FAX



I REPLIED ASKING WHAT HAPPENED TO CHARITY AND IF SHE WAS BRIEFED ABOUT OUR SITUATION. I ALSO CALLED BEACON PROPERTY EXT.125 AND ITS ROUTES YOU TO SHELLEY COPPI. HOPEFULLY SHELLEY CAN PULL US OUT OF THE "SHITTER"

7 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say, that
all owners have a duty to Monterey villas. In a manner,which we all need to apply time and efforts to establish a strong foundation for the community. We then can make efforts to produce results. I want to state that, "We are not enemies, but friends." We must not be enemies tho passion may have strain, it must not break our commitment towards our goodwill to better the community. So, that we may better ourselves in result.
sincerely,
Siv L. Taing

Anonymous said...

I don't move in until Aug. 1st but I've been following this blogspot for a few weeks now. Reading all about the trouble the complex was having with the former manager was beginning to stress me out and I wasn't even a resident there (yet!). Here's hoping for all of our sakes that the new manager will work with us and have a positive attitude.

Lori

Anonymous said...

we'll see how this new one goes...well, everyone else will. i won't. it seems like those who lease or rent are kept in the dark. i signed up on the montereyvillas website, but haven't gotten a response yet, so this will still have to be my main source of information about the community. *shrug*

hopefully things go better.

Anonymous said...

renters can still attend the hoa meetings, correct?

JoboCop said...

Siv,
That was deep, but I totally understand where you're coming from.

If you have signed up for the site and never received an email back please email admin@montereyvillas.org
Also check your junk email folder to be sure that you haven't received anything back.

Anonymous said...

Hey other anonymous, unfortunately, no. Renters/Lessees can not attend HOA meetings. Or so I've been told.

Cyrus said...

I'm not sure anyone would ever be able to tell who's a renter and who's not if you didn't say anything. I say if your a renter and want to contribute in a positive way you should be more than welcomed. NOT ALL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY RENTERS!!!