ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Friday, April 4, 2008

ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY...

In case you haven't noticed yet the rocks under the stairwells are currently being installed. I must say it was a very noisy install but what do you expect, they're ROCKS!!! They look good. Hopefully they finish up soon because those parking spots would really come in handy this weekend. I know I haven't been posting much lately but I've been a little busy at work. Look for things to pick up in the next couple weeks. I just got an update from the Landscape, Safety, and Social Committee's so I'll have something up later today or early tomorrow.


Here is a summary of what's ahead:
  1. More Lighting
  2. Clubhouse possible open to watch sporting events
  3. Cinco de Mayo Party  

0 COMMENTS: