ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bubbles of Troubles

The following is from an e-mail which I received from a resident:

Cyrus,

First I want to thank you taking the time to keep this blog up!!! It is much appreciated. I wanted to share an issue with you. Below is a copy of the email that I sent to Charity tonight.

I was out at the pool this evening and disturbed to see bubbles foaming up past the hand rail in the hot tub. There were 4 children playing in the hot tub, 2 women sitting at a table watching them. I asked the little boy (about 6 yrs old) "Did you put the bubbles in the hot tub?" He said said he did with a big smile on his face. The mom then jumped up and said, "No, it was here before we got here." I had been at the pool for about 15 - 20 minutes when I noticed the bubbles. I had walked right by the hot tub when I entered the pool area and did not see any bubbles. I have to believe the little boy was telling the truth. To make matters worse they also had a small dog at the table in the pool area. I told them that dogs were not allowed at the pool. They proceeded to ask "were does it say that?" I told them that it is in their CC&R's. We really do need signs posted!

Can you please have the pool guy come out again to clean this up? I'm worried this may cause more issues with pump.

I also wanted to mention that the rules for dog owners are not in the current newsletter. We are experiencing constant problems with dog owners who are not following association rules in regards to animal care. Can this please added to the next months newsletter. This was requested 2 months ago at the association meeting.
I remember us being told by Charity that signs were on the way but like everything else she just forgets about it and it never gets done until its too late. Well here is another instance. No signs of the signs or Charity.


2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I have talked to Charity about the spa. She told me the pool guy has an easy fix for the bubble situation and the pump will not be ruined by this event. I was also advised that the spa is draiend & cleaned on a monthly basis. Charity also advised she would order the signs. Technically speaking, there is no probelm with dogs in the pool area, however dogs or any pets should NOT be in the pool itself or the spa.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean Charity is going to order the signs, as I recall since last year she has been orderings signs? What is the delay? Charity start taking notes of what you are saying in the meetings.