ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Sunday, May 4, 2008

GREAT PARTY

First off I would just like to say thanks to the Social Committee for putting on a great event. I didn't stay too late but I but my wife and I enjoyed it. I especially liked the signature game, you had to ask other resident's questions and get their signatures in order to win. It was like a scavenger hunt. We didn't win but it was fun. The tacos were great and so was the music. I was glad to see the turn out, I'd say a total of about 75 people were there when my wife and I stopped by and that was around 6pm. The kids were enjoying the pool, candy and Pinatas, we even sang Happy Birthday to one of our resident teenagers, Benny. I made sure to get in a couple games of pool being that the clubhouse isn't open too often. All in all it looked like everyone in attendance had a great time, to bad other people missed out. Once again thanks to everyone who went to the effort of putting the party together we need more of you here. SO WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE?

If anyone has pictures or videos from the party please email them to me: cyrusthevirus12@gmail.com

6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

elmo
thank you for this blog, i have live at the monterey villas almost 2 years,
my question is as follows, do any one had any problems with they mail, my brother is and owner but he rents his unit, he recive the new budget, two day ago at his residence, me i live here i have not recive such letter,
i think somebody is stealing the mail from us. Wen would the cameras will be ready. i am afarid they would still the refund checks from the goberment.
thank you for reading.
lets take care of are home, i think bacon property needs to do something soon, and do better costumer service.

Anonymous said...

If all goes according to plans we'll have a camera watching the mail boxes and laundry room.

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with people in the world!! On Sunday night a car near the M building on the Williams side was being attempted to have their catilatic converter stolen. If not for the great watch of a resident in building L, who came out with a bat and confronted the guys trying to steal. And this was at around midnight! Our neighbor was unable to get any mroe info other than a silver older model hyundai with no license plate, which now has a broken glass(our resident hit them as they were driving away!)Please be on the lookout and thank you to our great neighbor for stopping these scums of the earth from vandalizing our hard earned personal property!

Cyrus said...

Is this why there was broken glass on the floor near the Willams exit? OMG this is going on the front page. Can you have the courageous resident contact me cyrusthevirus12@gmail.com. I love the fact that he got a piece of them.

Anonymous said...

Do any one knows who to contact in case of repairs (plumbing)
what to do.

thank you.

Anonymous said...

Alert!!! No Water. I have it on good authority that the water to the entire community will be turned off on Tuesday May 13, 2008 at 9:00 am for an emergency plumbing repair. The water is supposed to be off until 3:00pm.