ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Monday, May 12, 2008

WARNING!!! NO WATER!!!

THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY WILL BE WITHOUT WATER FROM 9AM-3PM TOMORROW, MAY 13,

thanks to Footballrules for this one,


Alert!!! No Water. I have it on good authority that the water to the entire community will be turned off on Tuesday May 13, 2008 at 9:00 am for an emergency plumbing repair. The water is supposed to be off until 3:00pm.
I just got back from a business trip, more post to come later tonight.

1 COMMENTS:

Ilene said...

Is there any way to increase the water pressure? I live in building D and I barely have any water pressure. I've tried calling Charity, but she's useless. Any suggestions?