ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Monday, March 10, 2008

Almost Done

Once again I apologize for not posting anything recently but I'm still working on a few more things for the website. I plan to have mini application that allows residents to report broken washers and dryers with just a few clicks. The other thing I'm working on is a form that will allow you email Charity, Beacon Property Representative, without leaving our site. If you have any other request please let me know.

3 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

how about a "question / comment / concern" list that can be brought up at the monthly assoc. meetings. I only say this because my schedule ususally doesn't permit me to make the meetings. This way, we can be sure that all of our voices are heard.

Cyrus said...

That's exactly what I had in mind for the form that would be sent to Charity. This is how it would work, a user would fill out the form and when they click submit it would be e-mailed to Charity with a Subject of "Monterey Villas: Question, Comment, or Concern." Thanks for the input GMAN.

Anonymous said...

great job on the new forms. my only concern is that it seems to be easier for us to report problems than for beacon property management to respond/address the problems. i am usually left wondering if my email was read or my voicemail was listened to. this being a 30+ year old community maybe we need a couple people from beacon assigned to our community.