ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Clubhouse Use


I just got this info, beginning next weekend and on weekends only, when not reserved for private parties, the clubhouse will be open for general use & locked at 11:00pm.

Thanks to some helpful input I've updated a few issues in the March recap so look for the "*UPDATE*" located in the last post to see whats new. There are some important changes regarding parking.

8 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

The music at the clubhouse was riduiculously loud on Sat. Committee please place some restriction on that. I could not even hear my TV without thumping from the stereo. Very inconsiderate.

Anonymous said...

This is an issue that needs to be reported immediately, either the social com. or charity need to mention it to the person that reserved it on Sat. so that it doesn't happen the next time they get the clubhouse

Anonymous said...

Also - you always have the option of reporting any nuisance-level noise to the police.

Anonymous said...

I played a round of pool in the clubhouse tonight ... it's nice to have this amenity finally available!

Anonymous said...

It was open? I missed it. How many people showed up? Were there any problems?

Anonymous said...

I was only there when it first open (probably around 7) and then it was just my husband and I so I don't know the answers to your questions jobocop. I do believe it will be open again tonight and any other weekend when it isn't booked for activities.

Anonymous said...

The clubhouse is now open (as of 12:45 on Saturday March 29), and will be open until 11:00 p.m. tonight. Jobocop in answer to your questions I only opened it and locked up, but I didn't see any signs of trouble yesterday.

Anonymous said...

regarding the party that took place on SAturday March 22nd, i was told that those residents are no longer allowed to rent the clubhouse, the police actually did have to get called out that night and the clubhouse was left a mess! Sad to know we have such inconsiderate residents in this community :(