ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pet Waste Station

Sorry I don't have an actual picture, it was too dark when I finally got to see the new pet waste disposal station. It's nice to see these arrive I only hope that pet owners actually use them. There isn't anything else we can do to make people pick up the poop.

Honestly, I don't think the Association should have provided these because pet owners should take the full responsibility of picking up after their pets. But more power to you pet owners, less money you need to spend on baggies.

Hopefully seeing these up encourages all to help beautify our home...please, a lot of effort went into getting these put in, use them wisely.

3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

off topic - anybody know how much those new windows cost? Been seeing a few pop up around the community and I think they look great.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or has the dog poo issue gotten worse since the dog stations were installed?

Anonymous said...

ANSWER FOR BRIAN..... IF YOU HAVE A 2 BEDROOM UNIT IT WILL COST YOU $4100 FOR EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR PATIO DOOR. IF YOU HAVE A ONE BEDROOM UNIT IT WILL COST YOU $3100. EXPENSIVE HUH!!! FOR ME IT IS, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.