ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Excuse Me

I'm sorry if you were having trouble accessing the blog today, I've been trying to work on a couple design issues with the site. As of right now I've added an events calendar to the blog and hope to get information from the Social Committee to fill it. I hope to have the calendar reflect the days when the clubhouse has been booked so that residents can quickly check for availability. I will also be using it to post any Committee Meetings. The calendar is simple to use, simply hover your mouse over an indicated date and you'll get a pop up of whats going on. For instance the 19th of this month is our Monthly Association Meeting in the Clubhouse @7pm. I'm still working on a couple issues and hope to have the blog back to normal within the next two days.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to update you in behalf of the Social Commitee , we are going to push for a "Cinco de Mayo " celebration held on Sat. the 3rd. We will have a taco guy, mexican dishes and pinatas as well getting a D.J.
We also talked about having the clubhouse open on weekends when there is no private parties.
I will updated you on the outcome of these events.

Cyrus said...

Thanks for the Update, I'll put it on the front page.