ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blog Fliers

I'm not sure if the fliers I put up are coming down purposely or accidentally but it will not stop me from promoting this blog. It would be nice if the board would post my flier in the glass case next to the mailboxes but until then I'll have to do the work myself. 1,500 hits and going proves that residents are interested on what is posted here. Once Again I'll say that this blog is not intended to offend anyone but rather to improve communication amongst residents at the Monterey Villas.

7 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Cyrus,

I'll put your flier in the glass case & would like to meet you to discuss a few issues. Perhpas you would even be interested in being on the communications committee. I appreciate what you are doing here.

Anonymous said...

I think what you're doing is great. Keep up the good work!

Cyrus said...

Footballrules,

Post your email here and I'll send you a flier and we'll talk asap. I'll remove your email as soon as I get it. Post go straight to my email so it shouldn't take me to long to respond.

Cyrus said...

Thanks, but much of the credit goes to my mentor, Ben, from the Santiago Street Lofts.

Ben Dayhoe said...

Cyrus,
You've created something at the Monterey Villas that adds value and instills pride with the neighbors.

Community doesn't happen by itself and it's definitely not guaranteed when you close escrow and sign over your life.

It's up to everyone to make the community a successful one.

Keep up the fine work my friend :)

Cyrus said...

Footballrules,

I got your email address and I will be sending you something in the morning, I've deleted your post to protect you from being spammed.

Anonymous said...

This Blog Rocks Thanks Again Cirus and thanks to your mentor Ben Dayhoe!!