ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl 42 Champs, NY Giants! 18-1 Means Nothing!


A Superbowl Sunday to remember, the underdog New York Football Giants prevail over the once perfect New England Patriots 17-14. I must admit that I loved the outcome. Sure my team wasn't playing in the big game, but I did not want to see the Patriots go undefeated.

I took a quick walk around the complex just after halftime and noticed that there were some other football fans around MV watching the game and having get togethers. I could tell there were some sure football fans between buildings P and Q, and I didn't get over to the clubhouse but from my understanding one of the first clubhouse rentals took place for Superbowl Sunday. I would love to hear how that went, and I'm sure others would too.

If you hosted or attended the clubhouse party let us know how it went. How did your guest react to the MV? I've been in the clubhouse for the association meetings but have yet to really explore it. Give us your input on what you liked, or disliked about the clubhouse. Maybe there is something you can recommend to other would be renters. We would also like some input from homeowners in A and D, was it nice to finally see the clubhouse put to use? Or, was the party too loud?

Don't wait till the next association meeting to have your opinion heard, let your voice be heard today. Leave a comment, Thanks GMAN I look forward to your contributions as well.

0 COMMENTS: