ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Friday, February 15, 2008

Neighbor Complaints

Is there something that your neighbor does that just annoys you? And you're too nice to tell them, but you really hope they'd stop? Well hope no more, here is the chance to do it? If you have a complaint about one of your fellow neighbors post it here and hopefully they'll read it and stop. There is no need to be specific...Here's an example:

  • In the morning my neighbor takes so long in the shower that by the time I get in, there is no more hot water.

Use the Comments link below and I'll post them to the front page.

Added Complaints:
  • My neighbor has a dog that barks all day long, usually it wouldn't bother me but I work nights and that dog doesn't let me sleep.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

My neighbor has a dog that barks all day long, usually it wouldn't bother me but I work nights and that dog doesn't let me sleep.

Anonymous said...

There are neighbors in the F Building who have noisy parties frequently(every other week)and gather out on the balcony to "socialize" loudly in the evening and on through the early morning hours. I've seen the police come over twice so far. They need to be more considerate of others who live close by and can hear every word they say.