ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Your Input!

What would you like to see on our blog? Do you feel like something is missing, let me know what it is? My goal for this blog is to make it a one stop spot for your local needs? I've tried to do so by placing the weather forecast on our blog but I need your input to make this complete. Some things I've thought about placing on the blog are sport scores, movie listings and a restaurant guide.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

A local restaurant guide would be nice, I'm always looking for a good place to eat. If you really want to create a buzz make a singles section, or a gossip column. I'd love to be part of that.

Anonymous said...

Could you put a link to the CC&Rs on the blog. That way everyone has easy access to the rules governing our community. I doubt many people have bothered to read them and yet they impact virtually everything that goes on here. The more you know....