ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

High Tech Pizza!

I should have posted this sooner but I forgot, the pizza delivery war has gone high tech. Domino's Pizza now lets you track your order online. Its as if your pizza has a built in GPS as soon as you place your order, select locations of course. But guess what, our Domino's does offer it. I usually order online from Domino's because it has become such a pain in the ass to understand some of the people who work there. So the other night I order the usual online and when I checked out, I notice this pizza tracker icon telling me to put in my phone number to track the order.

As soon as I entered my number I noticed the ticker saying "Luis is making your pizza." Seconds later it said, "Luis has placed your pizza in the oven." It went on telling me that my pizza left the store and even the drivers name. I must say that I was pretty amazed. It even lets you rate how well each person did in making your pizza. No encouragement to order something tonight but the next time you do be sure to track it.

2 COMMENTS:

Ben Dayhoe said...

You are brave for eating Domino's Pizza.

Cyrus said...

LOL, if you have a story for this, its probably not one I want to hear...I already gave up on Arby's for a reason I wish not to recall.