ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

July 25, 2008

I try to promote a new movie at least once a week, and this is one that just couldn't wait. I've been trying to get some info on this for awhile now and finally here's some..

Mark it on your calendar, because that’s the release date for the new X-Files movie. Apparently, at the recent WonderCon, people who sat in on a Q&A session with X-Files stars Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny were treated to a short teaser trailer for the movie, which ended with a release date. So of course, that trailer has now made its way onto the internet in shaky, handicam form. I have no idea what the film is about, but I already know I’ll be there on opening day.

0 COMMENTS: