ATTENTION: WE NOW HAVE AN HOA MEMBERS ONLY SITE

IF YOU'RE AN HOA MEMBER PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW SITE MONTEREYVILLAS.ORG

Recent Comments

Friday, February 1, 2008

Give Your Opinion!

Although this blog is very new, you the residents, are already interested in giving your opinion. Let your voice be heard, if you're new to blogging don't worry its easy. To leave you're two cents all you need to do is click on the "comments" link below each post. Once in the comments section simply input your comment and chose your identity. Click publish your comment and your done. Your comment will now be visible to everyone. I look forward to reading your comments, also don't forget to participate in the polls on the left side of the page. I will do my best to at least post once a day so check back often.

4 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Thank you for organizing this blog. I had thought of a homeowner email list, but this is great!! I look forward to contributing!

Cyrus said...

You're welcome, I just hope that it catches on with MV residents. I care about where I live, and I'm sure you do to, that's why we need to make this work. Not everyone has the time or the patience to go to the association meetings, but hopefully this blog will give them the opportunity to be heard. I was going to bring up the email list at the last meeting but I know how some people are about privacy. I figured that this is the best way, people can choose a nickname and still leave comments. The only promotion that I'm doing for the blog is posting up the fliers in the laundry rooms, so hopefully it also passes along through word or mouth.

Ben Dayhoe said...

Keep up the great work Cyrus. I'll try to send over some crosstown traffic to keep the posts flowing with comments.

The flyers in the laundry room will definitely help in promoting this labor of love.

You may also want to ask gman about sharing the email contact list so you can help reach those that choose not to ever wash their clothes :)

Cyrus said...

Thank you Sir, I do appreciate your services...lol over "those who choose to never wash their clothes.